Level 2 Support Engineer – Product Software Support team
Looking for a dynamic and quick learner engineer, to complete the Level 2 Support team of eServGlobal.
– analyzing and resolving incidents related to eServGlobal products
– answering to client requests and questions
– remotely monitoring and maintaining eServGlobal solutions
– implementing service requests according to specifications
– communicating with customers, partners and other teams within eServGlobal
– visiting customer sites to perform on site work, if requested
– writing knowledge articles on product features and specific procedures
– perform 24/7 duty shifts, answering to the support phone and performing planned interventions
Proven knowledge of Linux/Unix. Solaris System Administration is a plus.
Knowledge of SQL and Oracle database server administration. Certification (OCA/OCP) is a plus.
Knowledge of shell scripting (bash, sh, ksh, awk, Perl).
Knowledge of telecommunication protocols for value added services (SS7, INAP, TCAP, H.323, CAMEL, ISUP) is a plus.
Advanced level of English. French is a plus.
Team player who is self motivated and can work independently.
Willing and able to learn quickly new skills and technologies.
Willing to perform on-duty shifts (nights and weekends included).